SMSF Setup Superfund
Its a firm that provides you with the online tools to create your own self managed super funds. Our firm do not have accountants, financial advisors or legal professionals. Our firm is affiliated with a third party provider who is a firm of accountants and provide us with advice in order to provide you with these online tools and auditing services. DIY SMSF Funds as per law is a financial product. However, none of our products are provided to you as a financial service. We do not provide you with any advice regarding the suitability of any of our SMSF products. You must obtain your own such advice when you obtain a product or service from us. We are affiliated with third party tax agents. DIY Specialist accountants and ASIC approved Self Managed Super Funds auditors. Our firm is not licensed to provide any financial advice about SMSF products and tools.
We follow the best interests of our clients under ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 175.214 and taxation. The only one of the matters that must be considered when making a decision to set up a Self Managed Super Funds. We may at times give some factual information which is not intended to influence you in making a decision. In relation to a particular financial SMSF product or an interest in a particular financial product. This advice should not be considered as particular financial product advice or personal advice. This advice may be given under exemptions contained in Corporate Regulation 7.1.33G. We may refer to you to our third party affiliates. If you require advice relating to SMSF capital giants tax implications of investing in various Asset Classes. If we refer you to any financial planner or advisor . That planner pays us a share of for any financial advice given or commission received for investment in any financial SMSF product. We will advise you in writing before we refer you of our arrangement with the financial advisor.
You agree that no principal or any staff member of New Venture Wealth Pty Ltd trading as “New Venture Wealth”:
- We haven’t offered any financial Self managed super funds product advice or any other professional advice. You must obtain your own such advice before purchasing a Self Managed Super Fund product through us.
- Didn’t provided you or made a statement of opinion with the intention of influencing you. Our firm has not done any act. Which is intending. It is influencing for me to set up a self managed super funds.
- We don’t give any financial advice unless in any of the circumstances mentioned in Section 766 A (2) (b) of the corporations Act 2001. Which sets out the circumstances in which our principals or staff members are taken to provide a financial service as an “Eligible Service” defined in Corporations Regulations 7.1.29. These circumstances are that, we provide a financial advices (eligible service) in the course of conducting. What we are allow to do (exempt service). It is reasonably necessary to provide financial advice. This advice is offered as an integral part of our normal accounts functions.
- Our firm did not provided any financial service as mentioned in Section 766 B to E of the Corporations Act 2001. I have enough opportunities in detail these sections of the Act.
- Never provided any specific advice on any assets risk policy or specific insurance for any of the asset, the SMSF funds or life insurance policy or the value of insurance required for any member of the self managed super fund.
- Have not provided any advice regarding transfer of any asset or rollover of any existing superannuation interests in the DIY Self Managed Super Funds. What assets or how much money should contribut to the DIY Self Manage Super Fund. SMSF investment strategies of your DIY Self Managed Super Funds.
- We did not provided any advice on who should be members and trustees of the DIY Self manage Super Funds. Who should be beneficiaries of any death benefit of any member of the DIY Super Fund.
- Haven’t provided financial advice on any financial Self Managed Super Funds product other than taxation implications of any financial product. Including establishment, operation structuring or valuation of superannuation fund except for advice. Which is for offered sole purpose. Only to the extent reasonably necessary for the purpose, of ensuring compliance by you with the SIS Act (other than paragraph 52(2)(f)), the SIS Regulations (other than regulation 4.09).
- We do not provide any advice:
- relating to the acquisition or disposal by your SMSF of any specific financial products or classes of financial SMSF products
- a recommendation that you acquire or dispose any superannuation product; and
- a recommendation in relation to a person’s existing holding in a superannuation product to modify an investment strategy or contribution level.
- We don’t provide any comparison that your existing superannuation interest with DIY SMSF or any other superannuation product or any investment with another in your DIY SMSF.
- Didn’t provided any retirement planning or estate planning advice either within or outside of superannuation space or within the ambit of DIY Super Fund.
- That New Venture Wealth can send me follow up communications and promotions. Which relate to my application process, auditing and other new product and promotional releases.
I have obtained my own independent profession advice who holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) and conducted my own research in making a decision to set up a SMSF.
I understand that once I set up my own Self Managed Super Funds, I as trustee will be responsible for my superannuation funds and I have read all my administrative functions and duties as a trustee and all investment restrictions as detailed in the ATO trustee declaration form.
By clicking the button below “I ACCEPT, SETUP SMSF NOW” . Providing my personal and information of all members of the proposed DIY SMSF on the online form. I am instructing New Venture Wealth Pty Ltd and their principals, partners and staff to provide administrative task. Establishing an SMSF as defined in 17A of SIS Act for me.